Sales Agent East Coast USA
A dedicated colleague, focusing on the East Coast of the United States.
In this region, you will be the point of contact & responsible for project sales within our group companies Thermoflor & Hedafor.
- As a builder of garden centres, Thermoflor has carried out its first projects in your market. You maintain existing customers and actively work on new customers. You enjoy sitting down with them and assisting customers with their construction and renovation plans. Based on your expertise, you initiate ideas and come up with solutions. Your network consists of all garden and retail centres, ... in your region and a large group of stakeholders such as architectural offices, chain organizations, suppliers and media.
- You are constantly up-to-date with market developments and the latest trends.
- You also build Hedafor up further in these markets. Hedafor has an important position in export countries and there is enormous know-how within the group. In your region, you will further highlight the market for botanical greenhouses and research greenhouses and actively work on new customers. Again, your network consists of consulting firms, architectural firms, industry organizations and media.
- During your induction period, you will acquire the necessary technical knowledge through (online) training courses and on-site meetings. Of course, you will also accompany our sales staff to customers to experience how we work in our industry.
- You are on site a lot with customers and stakeholders. You participate in various trade fairs for both markets and have regular contact with our head office in Izegem (BE).
- You use the CRM computer system and make sure it is up-to-date.
- You report to the Export Manager.
To make this job a success, we think you should have the following qualities:
Affinity with technology, the retail-world, plant & nature.
Strong communication skills in English.
Solution-oriented & entrepreneurial. You have good organizational skills.
Service- and customer-oriented.
Ability to work independently but also in team.
Greenhouse construction technology is the foundation of our company. With a background in greenhouse construction, our group's mission is to create bright spaces.
'Creative with greenhouse & climate technology '
At Hedafor we focus on the plant, at Forzon on the human being and at Thermoflor on the entrepreneur. By focusing on the destination rather than the construction, we want to make a difference. With our knowledge and solutions, we create a unique story for every customer.
- You will join a European renowned, growing and ambitious company. A family business with 90 years of experience in greenhouse construction.
- Customers in an exciting industry that is in full swing.
- An enterprising independent position where you will be responsible for the expansion of Thermoflor and Hedafor.
- A well-funded commission system that allows you to acquire very competitive remuneration.